Regon R3 Firewood Processor
The Regon R3 firewood processor has been developed and produced in Finland by a team of experts who have over 60 years between them of producing firewood machinery. Regon firewood processors are proving particularly popular because of a simple design and low maintenance requirements due to its mechanical build and hydraulic drive system.
The patented Regon log lift with its hydraulically driven roller and chain in feed system allows the operator to load the logs into the machine effortlessly, improving productivity and safety.. These machines can also be supplied with a log deck.
The operator effortlessly cuts through logs of up to 15″ diameter using the joystick control. Thereafter, the log slides across and is perfectly presented into the 2, 4, 6 or 8 way splitting chamber. Once split, the 4m chain driven conveyor transports the cut logs to storage bags or a trailer.
- Log lift as standard
- 15″ cutting capacity
- Fully hydraulic (no belts to maintain)
- Ergonomic work position
- One handed joystick control
- 4m conveyor with 3 slew positions
- Cat 2 three point linkage
- Available as electric or PTO driven
- Floating blade feature for easy splitting
- Option of 2,4,6 or 8 way splitting axe
- Splitter height adjusted hydraulically
- 10 ton splitting ram with fast splitting cycle
- Compact design for transport behind the tractor
- Quiet to operate
- Easy to set up and pack away
- Low Rate Finance available.